5 Minute Mediterranean Chicken Parcels
Who said healthy eating had to be difficult? Especially after a long day this super easy and nutritious meal can be made in 5 minutes without compromising on flavour or goodness! Watch our founder Peta and resident GMB Naturopath Amy whip up this delicious meal and see how simple it is for yourself.
Recipe: 5 Minute Mediterranean Chicken Parcels
Serves 2 | DF | GF
- 1 zucchini, sliced
- 1 capsicum, sliced
- 1/2 punnet of cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 2 x 120-150g chicken breasts
- Cobram Estate Olive Oil
- Herbamare Spicy Seasoning
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Slice all veggies.
- Tear off 2 large sized pieces of baking paper and lay on baking tray.
- Place 3 lemon rounds on each of the baking papers, followed by veggies stacked on top.
- Lay the piece of chicken on top of the veggie stack.
- Drizzle with olive oil, seasoning, salt and pepper.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes or until the chicken and veggies have cooked through.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!