This month our guest blogger and nutritionist Jessica Sepel @jshealth provides you with her top healthy recipes!
This must be the healthiest choc mousse ever! A few simple main ingredients that will give you a healthy alternative when you craving something sweet. This would be the perfect dessert to serve to guests at a dinner party or simply for an afternoon snack.
- 1 1/2 ripe bananas (use mashed pumpkin if you don’t like banana)
- 1/2 avocado (can omit this)
- 2 heaped tbsp raw cacao powder
- 3 pitted dates
- 2 tbsp Mayver's Dark Chocolate super spread
- Handful Naked Foods raw almonds
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- pinch of sea salt
- 1 tsp stevia/honey (if you want it sweeter)
- 4 tbsp filtered water.
- Add a tbsp of chocolate protein powder if you wish.
Add all the ingredients and blend all together in a blender or food processor. When you reach a smooth consistency, pour into a glass and top with some berries and coconut, enjoy!