Berry Bliss Granita
Treat yourself to a refreshing iced granita, perfect for the summer heat. Sweet and healthy, it is an impressive but simple dessert to dazzle any fussy guests you have over these holidays.
- 1 can Vita Melon Sparkling
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/2 thumb-sized piece of ginger (you can skip this if you don't like ginger - but it's delicious!)
- Blend all ingredients together.
- Place into a shallow container, like a lunchbox, and freeze for 2-3 hours.
- Remove and scrape with a fork to break up any frozen chunks. Place back in freezer.
- Repeat 2-3 hours later. If not yet frozen, replace in freezer and repeat once more.
- Divide between two glasses and enjoy!
Note: although the texture may not end up quite as fluffy, you can also speed up the process by placing the mixture in the freezer an hour before bed, breaking up once with a fork before you go to sleep and then breaking up again in the morning.
Did you make the recipe? Let us know by tagging Tag @goodnessmebox and #goodnessmebox to be featured.
For another easy summer recipe try my Green Smoothie Bowl!