Now that the temperature is starting to dip, our bodies naturally crave comfort foods that nourish us from the inside out. It helps to boost immunity and energy, detoxify the liver, strengthen bones and support digestion. It's also packed with collagen and skin-loving ingredients, too, which we could all use more of in the cooler months.
- 175g rice noodles
- 4 cups water
- 1 x 14g sachet Mitchells Bone Broth
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1 cup sprouts
- 1 shredded carrot
- 2 soft boiled eggs, peeled
- Black sesame seeds for garnish
- Prepare the rice noodles per instructions on the box.
- Using the same pot and add the water, spices and Mitchells Bone Broth.
- Cook over medium low heat for about 5 minutes until the broth is hot.
- Add the sprouts, carrots and noodles.
- Divide between two bowls and top with eggs and avocado, and garnish with black sesame seeds.