This 7 Ingredient Healthy Fudge recipe is a rich and decadent treat that everybody will love! It’s easy to make, naturally sweetened with dates, made with minimal ingredients, has the perfect texture and is packed with healthy fats like tahini and coconut oil to nourish your skin. We've topped it with Krumbled Beauty Bite Bars for the ultimate skin loving sweet treat!
- 1/3 cup tahini
- 6 dates, pitted
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Good pinch sea salt
- ⅓ cup almond meal
- 1/4 cup warm water
- 1 x Krumbled beauty bar, thinly sliced
- Add all ingredients to a food processor except the beauty bar to process, adding hot water gradually until desired consistency (you may choose to add a bit more water).
- Press into a tin lined with baking paper then sprinkle with sliced Krumbled bar.
- Freeze for 30-40 minutes to set.