Chia Pudding with Granola and Mixed Berries
This months GoodnessMe Box guest author and nutritionist Lola Berry provides us with this delicious Chia Pudding with Granola and Mixed Berries recipe.
Ingredients (Serves 2)
- 1 ½ cups almond milk (or try macadamia milk)
- ½ cup chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons of maple syrup
- ½ vanilla pod, split and scraped
- 1 cup of mixed berries
- 1 cup of granola
- Sprinkle of dry chia seeds, to serve
- Edible flowers, to serve (if you want to go all out!)
- To make the chia pudding, put your nut milk, maple syrup and vanilla seeds into a jar. Screw the lid on tight and give it a good shake.
- Place Jar in the fridge for about four hours (overnight is best though!) The chia seeds will expand to approximately three times their size. After your pudding is set, it’s time to get layering!
- Take two clear glasses, spoon a layer of the chia pudding in the bottom
- Then place a layer of Granola on top of the chia pudding.
- Make approximately three layers of each, then top it off with a few fresh berries and chia seeds.
These will last up to three days in the fridge.
Your Guide To The Best Natural Hygiene Essentials To Keep Those Germs Away
5 Pantry Staples That'll Help Support Your Immunity
8 Of The Healthiest Ready-Made Soups You'll Find At The Supermarket