These gluten-free cupcakes with a twist mean you definitely won’t feel left out of office cake day. The zucchini gives them a fantastically soft, moreish texture, and the wholefood ingredients make them feel naughty when in fact they are nice!
1. Preheat oven to 160°C fan-forced.
2. Combine the zucchini, cacao powder, vanilla, coconut oil, maple syrup and Higher Living Tea Morning Mojo Tea Bag contents into a food processor.
3. Blend until all combine.
4. Add flaxseed meal, almond meal and baking powder. Blend until a thick mixture is formed- wipe down sides of jug during blending if needed.
5. Divide into paper-lined muffin tins.
6. Bake for 35–40 minutes until cooked through
7. Cool and enjoy.
8. To make frosting combine all ingredients into a high-speed blender and blend until smooth and creamy. Note: frosting will firm up in the fridge.
9. Spread frosting over muffins and enjoy!
For a tray full of fun cupcakes, try different toppings like crumbled cashews, roasted buckwheat or mint-chocolate shavings.