I think this is our best recipe so far. Why? Because it's super easy to make, it's gluten free, dairy free and vegan. Oh, and did I mention it's delicious? Kez’s Kitchen Flourless Fudgy Chocolate Brownies are chocolate-y, deliciously chewy, and taste even better than the brownies you grew up with. Oh, and they're free from gluten, grains, eggs and dairy – but you’d never know. I wish we filmed their arrival to GoodnessMe Box HQ. Everyone was going crazy for them!
- 1 can chickpeas, rinsed
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup cacao nibs or chocolate chips
- A pinch of salt
- 1 packet Kez's Kitchen Brownies
- Combine all ingredients (except cacao nibs) into a food processor
- Blend until smooth
- Fold through cacao nibs
- Scoop 2 tablespoons of the cookie dough mixture on top of a Kez's Kitchen brownie and sandwich filling together.
- Place leftover dough into an airtight container and store in the fridge.