By GMB Recipe Creator Shana Watson
Dessert for breakfast or breakfast for dessert ? We'll let you decide, it will be delicious either way.
- 2 frozen bananas
- ¼ cup frozen raspberries
- 1 tsp Heilala Vanilla Paste
- 3 eggs
- ¼ cup almond milk
- ½ cup shaved almonds
- ¼ cup shaved coconut
- 4 thick sliced gluten free bread
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 cup raspberries
- In a high-speed blender, blend frozen bananas, frozen raspberries and half of Heilala
Vanilla Paste. Freeze for at least 3 hours before serving
- In a shallow bowl, whisk together eggs, almond milk and half of Heilala Vanilla Paste.
- In another shallow bowl, mix together the shaved almonds and coconut
- Soak a slice of bread in the egg mix for 30 seconds, turning once, then dredge the bread in the almond and coconut mix, pressing gently to help them adhere. Set aside
on a plate and repeat with each slice
- Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium heat and cook the bread until golden
brown on both sides, 3 minutes per side
- Serve with a scoop of banana ice cream and fresh raspberries
Click here to buy Heilala Vanilla Paste.
For more recipe inspiration, click here