Looking for new ways to add more greens in your diet? Look no further. This kale salad makes the perfect meal to pack into a lunchbox. It's got crunch, creaminess, and keeps well in the fridge for 2-3 days. Plus it only takes 10 minutes to make!
- 1 bunch kale leaves only, stalks removed
- 1 packet roasted Human Bean Co. Faba beans
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tbsp pomegranate seeds
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp tamari soy sauce
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp dijon mustard
- Whisk together the tahini, lemon juice, tamari, garlic powder and mustard to make the dressing.
- Wash the kale leaves and roughly chop.
- Massage kale leaves with hands using half the dressing to soften the leaves. Add more dressing as needed.
- Top with tomatoes, Human Bean Co. Faba beans, pomegranate seeds, avocado and sesame seeds.