Christmas popcorn makes a great DIY gift if you want to get crafty these holidays, but it’s also perfect to set out at parties! A little naughty but 100% nice, you can put whatever sweet goodies you desire in the popcorn mix. Here is our fave combo!
- 1 packet @messymonkeysau Lightly Salted & Sweet Popcorn
- 2 tbsp raw pistachio nuts
- 2 tbsp raw almonds
- ¼ cup chopped dark chocolate
- 2 tbsp coconut flakes
- 20g extra dark chocolate
- Combine the popcorn, nuts, chopped chocolate and coconut flakes into a medium bowl.
- Place dark chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl and heat for 30-45 seconds or until melted. Drizzle chocolate over popcorn.
Did you make the recipe? Let us know by tagging @goodnessmebox and #goodnessmebox to be featured.
Love Popcorn? Try this Tahini Popcorn Slice!