Flourless Banana Muffins
It's no secret that the team at GMB HQ have a bit of a sweet tooth. So we thought we would share with you this flourless banana muffin recipe that totally hits the spot when you are craving something sweet.
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 ripe bananas
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups Sunsol Ancient Grains and Superfruits muesli
- 1/8 cup Natvia (optional if you have a sweet tooth)
- 1½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 Teaspoon cinnamon
Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius and prepare a 12 piece muffin pan by spraying it with olive oil cooking spray. Set aside.
Pulse muesli in a food processor on high for 10 seconds.
Add all ingredients and process on medium/high until a smooth batter is formed.
Pour batter into prepared muffin pans.
Bake for 25 minutes, or until the top is set and a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean.
Allow to cool in pan for about 10 minutes before removing. Can serve on its own, or spread with a little of your favorite nut butter on top.
- Add some chopped up walnuts to the batter just before you put them in the oven for an added crunch.
- Take you muffins to the next level with a dollop of greek yogurt and berries before serving
Thanks to our friends at Sunsol for sharing this recipe with us.
What's your favourite muffin flavour?