Friday's Foodspiration! Choco Chip Luvju Spirulina
Friday’s Foodspiration! Choco Chip Luvju Spirulina
- 200 ml almond milk
- fresh mint
- cacao nibs
- teaspoon of spirulina
- raw protein powder
- shredded coconut
- 1 frozen banana
- Chop the luvju in half and place one half in a plastic snap lock bag and roughly chop the other half into pieces.
- Place the sealed bag in a bowl of warm water.
- In a blender put the almond milk, protein, cacao nibs, chopped up luvju, and banana. Blend until nice and thick
- Pour half the smoothie into a cup, then add four fresh mint leaves and the spirulina and blend together.
- In your smoothie cup, take your melted luvju and cut a corner in the plastic bag and drizzle down the side of the cup.
- Alternate pouring the mint and white shake mixture, sneaking in a few layers of shredded coconut.
- Too the smoothie off with come chopped up luvju, fresh mint and coconut and enjoy your choc chip mint explosion!
Your Guide To The Best Natural Hygiene Essentials To Keep Those Germs Away
5 Pantry Staples That'll Help Support Your Immunity
8 Of The Healthiest Ready-Made Soups You'll Find At The Supermarket