Do you know what's even better than pancakes? CHOCOLATE Pancakes! You guys are in for a treat with these...you won't believe they're made with wholefoods, so you can totally have them for a healthy brekkie.
- 2 x sachets Keep It Cleaner cacao porridge mix
- 2 tbsp LSA
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 banana
- 1/2 tsp baking powder (gluten free)
- 1 tbsp cacao (optional)
- Combine everything into a blender until smooth.
- Rest for a few minutes to thicken.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan over medium heat and melt a little coconut oil.
- Add 2 tbsp of mixture to the pan at a time, cooking each side until golden.
- Serve with Greek yoghurt, berries, banana, almond butter
Find 5 other ways to make pancakes here