Ever crave something rich, indulgent and goooood after dinner? These Gluten free Mocha Brownies are just that. They are made with wholesome ingredients like almond butter, eggs, sweetened with maple syrup and they are enhanced with a subtle undertone of coffee. All you need is 8 ingredients, one bowl, an oven, and some chocolate loving friends to share these bad boys with!
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup almond butter
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/3 cacao powder
- 1x Republica Organic coffee pod, contents only
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1/3 cup dark chocolate, chopped
- Preheat oven to180C and line an 8×8 inch baking pan with baking paper.
- In a large bowl combine the eggs, maple syrup, almond butter and vanilla extract.
- Stir in cacao powder, coffee pod and baking soda until combined.
- Fold in dark chocolate chips if using.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and smooth the top with spatula.
- Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in centre comes out clean.