This recipe is awesome because it is so quick and easy to make, AND it's healthy - you can't lose!
- ¼ cup (25g) almond meal
- 1 tbsp ground LSA meal
- ¼ cup mashed ripe banana
- 1 tbsp raw cacao powder
- ½ a Peak chocolate bar, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp Australia’s Own Like Milk – Unsweetened
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- Coconut oil, to grease
- Lightly grease a mini microwave safe dish with coconut using fingers
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl
- Pour into greased dish and microwave for 3 minutes.
- Loosen edges with a knife and flip onto a plate.
- Top with coconut yoghurt and fresh fruit. Enjoy!
If you don't have a microwave
- Pre-heat to 180°C.
- Grease a small baking tray or oven proof mug with coconut oil.
- Bake in oven at 180°C for 10-15 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Note that if you use a mug it will be very hot and the cake will continue to cook, especially when cooked in oven. So let it cool for a few minutes.