This Raspberry Cheesecake is sure to make your mouth water. Made 10 times easier using Shelby's Cookies for a deliciously crumbly base, it tastes like heaven! Trust us, your taste buds will thank you!
- 1 box @shelbys_hh cookies, flavour of choice
- 1 cup almond meal
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp water
- 2 cups cashews, soaked overnight
- 1 ½ cups fresh raspberries
- 1/3 cup coconut Milk
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup coconut butter, melted
- 2 tbsp melted coconut oil
- In a food processor blend the cookies and almond meal to form a fine crumb.
- Add the coconut oil, maple syrup and water, and blend again form a sticky dough.
- Press the dough into lined square baking tin and set in the fridge while you prepare the filling.
- Drain the cashew nuts and place into a high-speed blender with 1 cup of raspberries, coconut milk, maple syrup and vanilla and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Add the coconut butter and coconut oil and blend again until combined.
- Pour the raspberry filling onto the cookie base and sprinkle with the remaining raspberries.
- Place the cheesecake in the freezer for about 4-6 hours to set, and then place in the fridge.
- Remove the cheesecake from the tin, slice and enjoy.
Did you make the recipe? Let us know by tagging @goodnessmebox and #goodnessmebox to be featured.
Purchase your GoodnessMe Box here for a nourishing monthly surprise!