Time to get creative in the kitchen peeps! We are so delighted to share this delicious and nutritious lemon, coconut and banana loaf with you.
Simply add some butter, cream or even coconut yoghurt once cooked, and we promise you won't be able to stop eating this one!
Try Melinda's Lower Carb Self Raising Flour in our January 2018 box, sign up here today.
From Melinda's Kitchen to yours...
- 115g (1/2 cup) butter, melted
- 120g (1/3 cup) Rice Malt Syrup
- 2 large bananas, mashed
- 2 cups coconut
- 2 cups Melinda's Lower Carb Self Raising Flour
- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon rind
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees (fan forced). Grease and line a large loaf tin.
- Melt the butter (or alternative) with rice malt syrup. Combine with all other ingredients and place into prepared tin.
- Bake for 45 min - 1 hour or until cooked through. Serve warm with lashings of butter or cream. Freeze leftover slices for lunchboxes or snacks.