These Magikal Mushroom Cookies Will Revolutionise Snack Time
Mushrooms? In a cookie? You better believe it! These cookies are chocolate flavour thanks to the Botanika Blends Magikal Mushroom Cacao Powder. Prepare yourself for a game-changing recipe!
Recipe: Magikal Mushroom Cookies
- 3/4 cups gluten free flour (you can use store bought or make your own - we simply blended 1/2 cup rolled oats and 1/4 cup buckwheat into a fine flour!)
- 1 sachet (10g) Botanika Blends Magikal Mushroom Cacao Powder
- 1/4 cup tahini (or runny almond or cashew butter)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 5 tbsp coconut sugar
- 2 tbsp oat milk
- Pinch each of baking soda and baking powder
- Approximately 3 rows of your favourite vegan dark chocolate, cut into chunks
1. Combine the tahini, olive oil and coconut sugar and beat into a creamy texture - you can use a wooden spoon or an electric beater.
2. Add in the oat milk and stir, then add the flour, mushroom powder, baking powder and baking soda.
3. Once combined, fold through the chocolate.
4. Place in the refrigerator for 30 minutes. Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 180°C.
5. When the cookie dough is ready, use a cookie dough scoop, ice cream scoop or tablespoon to place evenly sized drops of mixture onto a lined baking tray. To be safe, stick to around 6 drops per tray. No need to flatten them, as they will flatten as they cook.
6. Bake for 15-20 minutes and enjoy!
In a cookie mood? Check out these!