Recipe: Light & Fluffy Mango Blueberry Muffins
We've all been there. You're sitting at your desk, it's 3pm and you feel like something sweet to get you through the rest of the afternoon. Look no further than these fluffy mango and blueberry muffins for a snack with substance! Made with oat flour, natvia and ground flaxseed as some of the key ingredients, they offer a great source of fibre that will keep you feeling fuller for longer.
Makes 9 muffins
2 ¼ cups oat flour
½ cup desiccated coconut
2 tbsp ground flaxseed
1 tsp baking soda
½ tsp baking powder
¼ tsp salt
½ cup natvia
¾ cup coconut milk
1/4 cup melted coconut oil
½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1 cup finely diced ripe mango
½ cup fresh blueberries
- Preheat your oven to 160C (fan forced) and line a muffin tray with 9 muffin liners.
- In a large bowl combine the oat flour, coconut, flaxseed, baking soda + powder, salt and natvia.
- Add the milk, oil and vanilla and stir until just combine.
- Fold in the diced mango and blueberries and chopped chocolate.
- Spoon into muffin liners and bake for 30-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
For more seriously good sweet treat recipes click here!