Matcha Bounty Bars
Makes roughly 15 small bounty bars
- 3 cups organic desiccated coconut
- ¾ cup coconut cream
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- ¼ cup rice malt syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla powder (or extract)
- 1 ½ teaspoons [Blackmores Matcha Green Tea + Nature Boost Vitamin Bs]
- ½ cup of cacao butter
- 2 tbs coconut oil
- ½ cup Blackmores Single Origin Cacao + Nature Boost Prebiotics and Probiotics
- ½ cup rice malt syrup
- Pinch salt
- Line a rectangle slice tin with baking paper.
- Place a bowl over simmering water and gently melt the coconut oil, rice malt syrup & coconut cream
- Remove from the stove and stir in the desiccated coconut & vanilla until well combined.
- Place half of the mixture into the lined tin & press evenly, compressing tightly all over with the back of a spoon/ with a pallet knife.
- Mix the matcha powder in the remaining coconut mix until well combined then repeat the process and press mix on top of vanilla layer.
- Place in the freezer for 1 hour to firm up.
- Remove the tray from the freezer and cut into bars then return to the freezer for another 10 mins.
- To make the chocolate, place the cacao butter, coconut oil, rice malt syrup, raw cacao powder and salt in a bowl over simmering water, stirring gently until melted.
- Using 2 forks, dip each coconut bar into the chocolate and turn a few times to evenly coat, then place on a wire rack. Repeat until all bars are covered then sprinkle the bars with desiccated coconut.
- Place in the freezer/ fridge to set.
You can keep these in the fridge or freezer.
Your Guide To The Best Natural Hygiene Essentials To Keep Those Germs Away
5 Pantry Staples That'll Help Support Your Immunity
8 Of The Healthiest Ready-Made Soups You'll Find At The Supermarket