A Quick & Easy Nourish Bowl Starring Chickpea Crackers
Perfect for lunch or dinner this nourish bowl will keep you feeling full for a long time, whilst giving your body exactly what it deserves... Wholefoods!
- 1 sweet potato, peeled and cubed
- Pinch of sea salt
- 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 200g tempeh
- 1 tbsp tamari soy sauce
- 2 handfuls leady greens
- ½ red capsicum, sliced into strips
- Handful of snowpea sprouts
- ½ avocado, sliced
- 4 tbsp purple sauerkraut
- ½ packet Ceres chickpea crackers
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Combine the sweet potato with the salt and a 1 tsp olive oil. Place on lined baking tray and bake for 30 minutes until golden.
- Slice tempeh into 1cm slices and coat in tamari and 1 tsp olive oil. Arrange on a baking tray and bake for 10- 15 minutes.
- To build the bowls place 1 handful of leafy greens in each bowl, top with the sweet potato, red capsicum, snowpea sprouts, avocado, sauerkraut and crackers.
GMB Customer Transformation: Meet Our April Wholefoodie!
How To Keep Your Family Entertained With The April 2020 Kids Box
The 10 Healthiest Chocolates You Can Buy From The Supermarket