These peanut butter cups are a delicious way to impress any guest! They are also gluten free, dairy free and vegan so everyone can enjoy them!
1. In a small saucepan combine the peanut butter, coconut oil, coconut butter, maple syrup and vanilla bean paste over a low heat and mix well so it melts.
2. Remove from heat once liquid constancy and mix in the cacao power and stir.
4. Line a muffin tin with 9 liners.
5. Evenly distribute to each muffin liner then sprinkle with 3 almonds per cup before putting into the freezer to set for 30 minutes.
6. Serve with a drizzle with maple syrup and peanut butter if you like.
7. Store in the freezer.