Give your body that extra lovin' after a work out with this nutrient packed post workout breakfast cup.
- 1 cup almond milk (or other milk of choice)
- 4 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 orange, peeled and roughly chopped
- 2 ripe pears, deseeded and roughly chopped
- 1 cup filtered water
- 1 sachet Wagner's Super Greens powder
- 1 sachet Banting Food Co's paleo muesli
- small handful Absolute Organic's coconut flakes
- small handful fresh blueberries and organic bee pollen, to decorate
Stir the chia seeds into the almond milk and let it thicken for fifteen minutes before dividing between two glasses.
Blend together the orange, pears, water and Super Greens powder, then carefully pour over the chia puddings.
Divide the muesli between the two glasses and then sprinkle with coconut flakes, blueberries and bee pollen.
Recipe created by Mandy from Change Room Foods to see more head to her Instagram | Facebook