This 6-ingredient Paleo Breakfast Pudding is the easiest grain-free porridge recipe you will ever make! It's perfect for cold days when your body instantly craves warm, hearty and filling foods. This paleo porridge recipe is a great alternative. Plus you can whip up a big batch and enjoy it throughout the week. For this recipe I love to use Nuzest Coconut Coffee MCT’s protein powder which also adds a delicious flavour and extra creaminess.
- 1 cup non-dairy milk of choice
- 1 mashed banana
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 1/3 cup desiccated coconut
- 2 tablespoons ground flaxseed
- 1 sachet Nuzest Coconut Coffee MCT’s protein powder
- Add everything to a small saucepan and warm over medium heat.
Continue to stir the pudding together until well combined over heat until it starts to thicken a bit.
- Let the pudding simmer for 2 minutes then remove from heat.
- Pour into bowl, add your favorite toppings and enjoy!