3-Step Raw Chocolate Brownies
Whenever we discover a new healthy dessert recipe we always get straight onto sharing it with you, especially when it involves chocolate! This super simple recipe has been created by our friends at Cocolife, who are the creators of Certified Organic, unrefined and cold-pressed coconut oil that's featured here in this recipe.
See how easy it is to make these brownies for yourself in just three simple steps!
Recipe: Raw Chocolate Brownies
GF | DF | Vegan
- 2 cups nuts (almond, walnuts or nut of choice)
- 1/2 cup Cocolife Organic Virgin Coconut Oil (melted)
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 1/2 cup dessicated coconut
- 3 medjool dates, pips removed
- 3 spoons raw cacao
- small pinch of Himalayan pink salt
- 2 tablespoons organic rice malt syrup
- 4 spoons raw cacao
- a small pinch of Himalayan pink salt
- 1/2 cup rice malt syrup
- 1/4 cup melted Cocolife Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
Place the brownie ingredients in a food processor until doughy in texture. Add more rice malt syrup if you want it sweeter.
Place doughy mixture in a silicon mould and freeze.
For the ganache, mix all ingredients in a double boiler and mix until smooth. Place on top of brownie dough and freeze for an hour.
Once set, cut in desired sizes.