Raw Chocolate Tart
For the crust:
- melted coconut oil, for greasing
- 1 cup almond meal
- ¼ cup Pure Harvest CoCo2 spread
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla powder
For the chocolate ganache:
- ½ cup Pure Harvest CoCo2 spread
- handful of fresh raspberries
- Brush two round tart tins (10cm base measurement) with melted coconut oil using a pastry brush.
- Mix almond meal and CoCo2 spread for the crust in a small bowl until it forms a pliable dough.
- Divide the crust mixture equally between the two tart tins. Spread evenly and press down gently. Cover with cling film and place in the freezer for a few hours or until ready to use.
- To serve, scoop three tablespoons of CoCo2 spread over the crust in each tart tin and spread evenly. Top with fresh raspberries.
Your Guide To The Best Natural Hygiene Essentials To Keep Those Germs Away
5 Pantry Staples That'll Help Support Your Immunity
8 Of The Healthiest Ready-Made Soups You'll Find At The Supermarket