Raw Christmas Truffles
'Tis the season of celebration after celebration. Are you questioning what you will bring to Christmas celebrations for dessert? Here is the answer, show off with this festive truffle recipe. Packed full of festive flavours like cinnamon, nutmeg and ginger it is guaranteed to get you feeling Christmassy.
- 10 fresh pitted Medjool dates
- 6 dried figs
- 1/2 cup dried apricots
- ¼ cup goji berries
- 2 cups almond meal
- zest from 1 orange
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp ground nutmeg
- ¼ tsp ground ginger
- 2 tbsp @anandafoodaus hemp seed oil
- 1/3 cup melted coconut butter
- ½ tsp peppermint extract
- Goji berries and pistachios to decorate
- Combine the dried fruit, spices and almond meal in a food processor.
- Process until mixture is combined and looks like fine crumbs.
- Add the hemp seed oil and blend again.
- Divide the mixture into 20 truffles.
- Mix together the coconut butter and peppermint extract in a small bowl and spoon 1 tsp over the tops of the truffles. Top with goji berries and pistachio nuts.
Store in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
Did you make the recipe? Make sure to check us out on Instagram @goodnessmebox and tag #goodnessmebox to be featured.
If you liked this recipe, try our Black Tahini Peanut Chocolate Bites