This yummy breakfast recipe come from the amazing Jessica Sepel. Jessica is a internationally qualified nutritionist, health blogger and wellness coach.
- 1 serving Protein Supplies Australia’s vanilla protein powder
- ¼ mashed banana
- 3 egg whites
- 2-3 tbsp almond milk
- ¼ cup ground LSA/flaxseed
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp vanilla powder
- Pinch of Celtic sea salt
- Vanilla stevia drops or Natvia stevia powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tablespoon Orgamix chocolate cacao nibs
- Simply whisk all ingredients, then fry the batter in coconut oil pancake style!
- Top with 1 tbsp peanut butter - add a couple of drops of filtered water + honey/stevia to make a sweet peanut butter sauce.
- Garnish pancakes with the sauce + sliced bananas. Add a touch of Greek yoghurt, too, if you wish or a sprinkle of Orgamix chocolate cacao nibs