Vegetarian Recipe: Rainbow Crispy Nourish Bowl
RECIPE: RAINBOW CRISPY NOURISH BOWL
Here at GMB, we love a good nourish bowl for lunch (or even dinner) because you can throw in all your favourite veggies and call it a meal! And if you ask us, the more colour, the better. With a tasty dressing and crunch factor courtesy of the Proper Crisps Sea Salt to top it off, this is a great way to hit your veggie quota for the day!
1 cup pumpkin, diced
1 individual (75g) tin of chickpeas, drained
1/2 Lebanese cucumber, diced
1/4 capsicum, sliced
1 cup salad greens, chopped or torn
1 tsp paprika
1/2 tsp cumin
Pinch of salt and pepper
1 tsp olive oil
2 tsp olive oil
2 tsp fresh lemon juice
2 tsp Dijon mustard
2 tsp tahini
1 tsp maple syrup
1. To make the crispy chickpeas and roast pumpkin, toss the pumpkin and chickpeas in a bowl with the spices, salt and pepper and olive oil. Stir to coat everything evenly.
2. Place on a lined baking tray and bake at 180ºC for 35 minutes. Alternatively, you can place into an airfryer and cook at 180ºC for 15-20 minutes, until the pumpkin is soft.
3. To make the dressing, combine all ingredients in a small jar and shake.
4. To assemble the bowl, start with a bed of salad greens. Add each ingredient around the bowl, finishing with a packet of Sea Salt Proper Crisps for extra crunch.
5. Drizzle over the dressing and enjoy. Try to avoid directly pouring over the chips so that they don't get soggy!