Rich and Decadent Vegan Tiramisu
We are serving up this insanely rich and decadent Tiramisu but here's the catch, it's totally vegan! The soft layers of coffee-infused cake and "cream" are guaranteed to make you come back for another slice or two!
- 3/4 cup @pompompaddock Cauliflower flour or plain flour of choice
- 1/3 cup @lakantoaustralia Monkfruit Sweetener "Golden"
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup plant-based milk
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 3 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 tbsp Apple cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup plain coconut yoghurt
- 1 squeeze lemon juice
- 1 tsp rice malt syrup
- 1 can @minorfigurescold brew
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Combine all cake ingredients and whisk or blend until an even batter forms.
- Place into a lined square or rectangular cake tin and bake for 30 minutes, until golden.
- Once cool, slice the cake into 3 even rectangles.
- Combine coconut yoghurt, lemon juice and rice malt syrup.
- Place one slice of cake into a small rectangular dish. Pour over one tablespoon of Minor Figures cold brew. Spoon over 7 and 1/2 tablespoons of the filling. Repeat these layers with the remaining two slices of cake, finishing with a layer of filling.
- Place in the fridge for 1-2 hours to allow the cake to absorb the coffee.
- Remove and dust with a sprinkle of cacao powder. Slice into two large or three smaller portions and enjoy!
Did you make the recipe? Let us know by tagging @goodnessmebox and #goodnessmebox to be featured.
Purchase your GoodnessMe Box here for a nourishing monthly surprise!