This recipe was kindly shared with us by our wonderful friends at the Natural Health Company. It's an absolute favourite in the GMB office, such a delicious snack for when you want something sweet.
(Makes approx. 11 large Bliss Balls).
- 2/3 cup dried pineapple (chopped into small pieces)
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 1 cup almond meal
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon honey (or Agave Nectar)
- 1 tablespoon lime rind (finely grated)
- 2 scoops Organic Fusion - Tropical
- 3 tablespoons of water (add more if required)
Extra (Coconut for rolling)
Approx. 1 cup desiccated coconut
- Chop dried pineapple into small pieces.
- Add dried pineapple and remaining ingredients (excluding extra coconut for rolling) into a bowl. Mix by spoon or hand, until well combined.
- Scoop a heaped tablespoon of the mixture, and roll into a ball, by hand. Roll ball into extra desiccated coconut to coat. Repeat.
- Place in fridge, until ready to use.