Vegan Blueberry Mousse
- ¾ cup (115g) cashew nuts
- 6 pitted dates
- ½ cup (105g) coconut cream
- 2 tablespoon coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons Blackmores Wild Blueberry blend powder
- zest of 1 small lemon
- fresh blueberries, to serve
- fresh figs, to serve
- extra blueberry powder, for dusting
Place cashew nuts and dates in a medium bowl. Pour over boiling water and soak for 15 minutes. Drain water.
Place soaked cashew nuts, dates, coconut cream, coconut milk, blueberry blend powder and lemon zest in the jug of a blender.
Process for a few minutes until smooth and fluffy.
Scoop mousse equally into two 125ml capacity dessert cups/jars. Cover with cling film and refrigerate for 2 hours. Top with fresh blueberries, figs and dust with blueberry powder before serving.