Vegan Chia Pancakes
These delicious and nutritious pancakes are a sure fire way to get you out of bed on a lazy Sunday morning.
- 1 ⅓ cup Wholemeal Flour or Oat Flour (150g)
- 1 tbsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- 3 tbsp Chia Seeds (30g)
- Stevia to taste
- 1 tbsp Matcha (7g)
- 3 tbsp Sugar-Free Maple Syrup (35g)
- 1 ½ cup Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk (295g)
- 1 tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- Passionfruit pulp
- Seasonal fruit
- More chia seeds
- Add the Chia Seeds and all wet ingredients and stir until just mixed.
- Let that soak for 5-10 minutes, and mix all the dry ingredients together in a bowl.
- Mix wet into dry.
- Cook in approximately 1 heaped tablespoon scoops over medium heat in a non-stick pan. Flip when bubbles start to appear (after 2-3 minutes) and cook for another 1-2 minutes until golden.
- Serve by drizzling passionfruit pulp over the pancakes, sliced fruit, some chia seeds and a sprinkle of cinnamon to enhance the sweetness of the fruit!
Your Guide To The Best Natural Hygiene Essentials To Keep Those Germs Away
5 Pantry Staples That'll Help Support Your Immunity
8 Of The Healthiest Ready-Made Soups You'll Find At The Supermarket