Having people over for drinks and dinner is such a great way to relax, plus it's an excellent opportunity to show off your cooking skills! These veggie croquettes are definitely a crowd-pleaser. They’re gluten free, healthy and most importantly: sooo tasty. Served with the awesome Tangy Turmeric Superdip mix, you can be sure your guests will be coming back for more!
Makes around 16 falafels
1. Sauté onion and carrots in a pan until soft
2. Combine in a food processor with chickpeas, coconut, quinoa flakes, coriander, cumin and salt and pulse to combine.
3. Add tahini and water.
4. Pulse again to combine- the mixture should come together when pressed.
5. Form into 16 croquettes
6. Cook croquettes in small batches over a low – medium heat with 2 tbsp oil each time, until crisp, golden and cooked through.
7. In a small bowl stir the yoghurt and tangy turmeric superdip mix to combine. Refrigerate until needed.
8. Serve croquettes with turmeric dip. Enjoy!
Next time you’re asked to bring a plate, keep these healthy treats in mind! If by some crazy chance you have any left-overs afterwards, pop them in your kid’s lunch box for a cheeky nut-free snack.