Recipe: You're Going To Want To Make This Watermelon Seed Bread
You may be wondering how to use your Lori's Wholesome Pantry Watermelon Seed Butter! Not to worry we have you covered! If it is not dipped in apple or banana, mixed into a loaf like this one is the next best thing.
- 1 Cup Lori's Wholesome Kitchen Watermelon Seed Butter
- 4 Eggs
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar (optional- to make sweeter)
To top: coconut butter, bee pollen and cacao nibs
- Preheat the oven to 150C degrees and line a small loaf tin with baking paper.
- Whisk everything together until well combined.
- Put the mixture into the lined loaf tin and bake for 35-40 minutes.
We have a bunch of loaf recipes on our blog!