A hearty slug of protein anywhere, anytime you need it.
Pic’s has developed the world’s first Peanut Butter Slug. The Slug is pure peanut butter, ground smooth, lightly salted and squashed into a foil tube. It’s all ready to eat, chock full of protein and free of gluten, dairy and sugar and just about everything except peanuts, so it really is as healthy as anything.
- Energy (fewer points are best): The energy content of Pic’s Peanut Butter is 2470kJ per 100g which meant we scored 7 points out of a possible 30 in this area.
- Saturated fat (fewer points are best): The saturated fat content of Pic’s is only 6.3% which means it received 6 points out of a possible 30.
- Salt (fewer points are best): Pic’s Peanut Butter contains only 180mg of sodium per 100g which came out at 2 points out of a possible 30 under the Health Star Rating criteria.
- Sugar: The sugar content of Pic’s Peanut Butter comes from completely naturally occurring sugars.
- Legume content (more points are best): Products that contain a high proportion of nutritious fruits, vegetables, nuts or legumes receive greater points in this area. Given that peanuts are technically a legume and Pic’s Peanut Butter contains greater than 99% peanuts, we scored a whopping 7 points out of a total of 8 in this area.
- Fibre: With 7.5% fibre, Pic’s helps to support a healthy digestive system.
- Protein (more points are best): Peanuts are high in protein and as a result so is Pic’s Peanut Butter! Comprising 26.7% protein.
When will my GoodnessMe Box arrive?
We ship boxes twice a month, in the first week and the 18th of each month.
You need to place your order by the 25th of the month prior, in order to fall into the delivery in the 1st week of the month.
Once your first box is on its way, we reset your subscription so that all other boxes will be sent on the 1st week of each month. Your first box may take between 2-15 business days after it has been shipped, depending on where you live in Australia Delivery times after your box has left GMB HQ are:
- 2-4 business days: Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne & Adelaide Metro, Regional Victoria & NSW, ACT and Northern Queensland
4-15 business days: Perth, Tasmania, Far North Queensland, Northern Territory, Regional QLD, WA, SA, New Zealand